Symmes Township Park
11600 Lebanon Road (45140)
This 61-acre park offers three picnic shelters, three playgrounds, basketball and volleyball courts, a soccer/softball field, scenic walking trails, an exercise loop, bark park (in season) and a bird sanctuary. (Park established 1993)
Complete List of Amenities:
- Baseball field
- Volleyball court
- Basketball court
- Walking trails (Click here to see a map)
- Shelters (Leming, Shady Ridge & Deer Run) - Reserve a Shelter
- Three playgrounds
- Fishing pond
- Bark Park (Closed for the season)
- Leming Shelter: The Leming shelter is in an open area and provides a spectacular view of the park. A large play area, volleyball court and softball field are in close proximity. The shelter will hold 80 people (maximum capacity). There is a $100 fee and $100 deposit required for the rental of this facility.
- Shady Ridge Shelter: This shelter is nestled among the trees, and like its name, offers plenty of shade and tranquility. A nice play area for children is nearby. The shelter will hold 64 people (maximum capacity). There is a $85 fee and $100 deposit required for the rental of this facility.
- Deer Run: The Deer Run shelter is smaller in comparison but offers patrons the most privacy. It is tucked away in a wooded area off of the main walking trail and provides a spectacular view of the foliage in the fall. A small play area is provided for children nearby. The shelter will hold 48 people (maximum capacity). There is a $70 fee and $100 deposit required for the rental of this facility.